Do you need an internal corporate software tool, a new commercial product, or an add-on to your existing software?
Do you need to upgrade or replace software that isn't delivering the level of functionality that your business requires?
Whatever the problem, we can solve it.
However, it doesn't end there... We work closely with our clients to understand their business needs and project requirements and to develop high-quality Internet technology based applications on time and within budget. These applications offer huge business potential for streamlining workflow, improving internal communication and deploying quickly and easily worldwide. Because they use the internet, they are also completely scalable and can grow rapidly.
Curr@nt will work with you to understand the problems, create the solution and effectively support your organisation. Simple or complex, we can make your vision a reality.
Curr@nt can bring your project to completion on time and within budget, through each step of the software life-cycle - from planning and blueprinting to production and beyond.
By mixing digital marketing expertise, creative passion and technical finesse, we also offer a complete digital communication and web design service.
From consultation through to implementation, we help you to grow your business by harnessing the wonderful potential of the Internet.
Our web work has helped clients increase revenue, improve efficiencies and raise brand awareness through websites, applications, online marketing and customer relation strategies.
Some of the things we do:
- Design and build business software solutions
- Database management and presentation of information through dashboards
- Business improvement through the use of bespoke software
- Replacement of old and unreliable systems or temporary solutions based on Excel or Access
- Apps and mobile solutions
- Prototyping and agile solutions
- Bespoke, comprehensive website solution and other web related services, such as search engine optimisation, design, training, integration with existing systems etc.